Hi

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Jay1762
My Cars: Peugeot 207 GT 2008

Hi

Post by Jay1762 »

Hello,

Just joined the forum, unfortunately my first proper post will be in the wanted section as looking for something desperately though have lurked at this forum since getting my car.

I have a 2008 Peugeot 207 GT which I have owned for 3 months and 3 months of little issues which I am sure many a GT owner can relate too!
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Hi

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Welcome Jay

Its worth sticking around on this forum, always something you can contribute to, and of course loads of experience and help if you have problems to sort out.

Very interesting that you are from Devon

You may be able to help out with a little challenge I set for FCF members at the start of the summer.

The FCF AA Box Summer Challenge

Only 19 AA Boxes are left, and one is in Devon..... "Box 456 Halfway House, Newton Poppleford, Devon: on A3052 (Exeter-Sidmouth) at junction with B3180"

Here it is, but not an original photo by an FCF Member so it doesn't count!

Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
Jay1762
My Cars: Peugeot 207 GT 2008

Re: Hi

Post by Jay1762 »

Hello,

Yes always good to have a good forum for those "go to" problems and advice.

Haha, I will check it out next time I am out that way, which isn't as often these days, I am on the other border next to Cornwall :)