Hello good people

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

lukepl
My Cars: C5 estate hdi
X2 v6 estate
fairway driver 97

Hello good people

Post by lukepl »

Hi, I've just come back to owning a Xantia. I've been reading this forum for some time now and finally I signed up. I used to have a 98 2.0 16v ha2 break, but the engine died about three years ago and I said goodbye to her. I bought a spring car, just to get me to work, but month by month I felt that I am missing something in my life in those morning moments of commute. The car was ok, but no bond there, like public transport. Anyway, I found a nice X and I have it now. It's a 2000 break V6 auto =D> I bought it a couple o days ago and I/m loving it. Haven't driven much, but when I did it was sooo right. I'm pretty busy now so I guess sorting things out will take weeks not days, but overall she is in a nice condition. First thing to do is the froth thing - 10 min mod/lhm pump feed line change (hope it helps) then the fluids and belts and lexia. I'm reading and reading this forum and I can't stop.
My wife's car is a 2002 C5 2.0 hdi break, but Xantia is the thing. I'm so glad I'm back to this car.
xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: -
1997 Citroen Xantia V6 (France)
1999 Citroen XM V6 ES9 (France)
2011 Peugeot 308 CC THP 155 (NZ)
1975 Jaguar XJ-S pre-HE (NZ)

Re: Hello good people

Post by xantia_v6 »

Welcome to the forum.

A V6 break... I am envious. Look after it for us!
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: Xantia V6 ACTIVA 3ltr 24v Manual p1
Xm 2.1TD Ph2 Exclusive
AX, little Daffodil
SAXO White Mk1. Sally

Post by Stickyfinger »

Hellloooo ......good to see another V6 owner
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Rider
3x C5x7 Steering racks and counting
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...