INTRODUCTION

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

peugaultcitroman

INTRODUCTION

Post by peugaultcitroman »

Antony Barrett

Hello All . . . Firstly, Thanks to the Administrator for registering me. I'm Male, 54, and have always had a fondness for French Cars, Esp those from 60s to early 80s. My first job from leaving School, in 1977, Was with Weldale Motors Renault Dealer in Reading, (sadly, it is no longer there) My parents owned various Renaults and Peugeots over the years, though no Citroens sadly, However we looked at alot and test drove some, and some friends of mine had parents who owned them. I was born and lived in Wokingham, and have very fond memories of spending time at our local Citroen Dealer, Concorde Garage. Does anyone remember either of them or the Staff there ? I have a Peugeot 604 Gti Saloon, In Graphite, with Blue Velour interior, which I'm told was requested by the original owner in preference to Leather !! It is one of the last, 1985, RHD, and is Reg No : B 720 XYO, (Supplied New by Peugeot Dealer in St. Johns Wood, London), If any of you out there know of the Car ?? Btw . . . Hope you all like my User name ? ☺
elma
My Cars: Undisclosed

Re: INTRODUCTION

Post by elma »

Hi Antony, welcome to the forum.
Do you drive or are you looking for another 604 nowadays?
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

A very warm welcome Antony :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: Xantia V6 ACTIVA 3ltr 24v Manual p1
Xm 2.1TD Ph2 Exclusive
AX, little Daffodil
SAXO White Mk1. Sally

Post by Stickyfinger »

Hellloooo
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Rider
3x C5x7 Steering racks and counting