How do from Devon

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

red_dwarfers
donor 2017
My Cars:

Re: How do from Devon

Postby red_dwarfers » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:24 pm

citronut wrote:hi stranger ( our Kev ) how the devil are you, i were beginning to think you'd left the planet,

Mr Malcolm!

I'm okay, I'm obviously getting my priorities wrong as I've not been on here much recently! I'm taking the G over to Belgium and France this weekend for a jolly with Mr Salter and Mr Bradshaw. It's doing okay too after the engine rebuild!

An ex-work colleague has bought a H van and has a local garage fixing it up for him, they're having fun with the brakes too, it's not you is it?! :P
0 x
Kev

'98 S1 Xantia 1.9 TurboD Desire 2
'97 S2 XM 2.1 TurboD Manual VSX
'81 GSA 1.3 Club
'93 Peugeot 605 2.1 TurboD Manual SRDT

Citroen Car Club G Section committee member

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Xantia Activa, Xantia 1.9TD and a couple of bikes!

Postby CitroJim » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 am

Kev, excellent news on the G :-D
0 x
Jim

'98 Xantia 1.9TD in Red - Gabriel...
'96 Xantia Activa in Red - My favourite toy...
'07 Pug 207 in Blue - The Deathtrap...
'16 Giant TCR Bike in Black/Lime Green - Daily rider...
'17 Giant TCR Pro Bike in Black/Blue - Fine weather only...

citronut
My Cars:

Postby citronut » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 pm

red_dwarfers wrote:
citronut wrote:hi stranger ( our Kev ) how the devil are you, i were beginning to think you'd left the planet,

Mr Malcolm!

I'm okay, I'm obviously getting my priorities wrong as I've not been on here much recently! I'm taking the G over to Belgium and France this weekend for a jolly with Mr Salter and Mr Bradshaw. It's doing okay too after the engine rebuild!

that a relief i though maybe you'd gone to Mar'z or Y-ranus or the likes :shock: :-D :lol: :rofl2: :rofl2: :wink: ,

and you know you'd best do a write up regarding Anabel's heart rebuild in the G section/area, with picy's of course

red_dwarfers wrote:An ex-work colleague has bought a H van and has a local garage fixing it up for him, they're having fun with the brakes too, it's not you is it?! :P

local to who'm hun,

i know Craig at CMS ( Citroen Motor services ) in Bexhill has H'ies visit him frequently, as my daughter lives just around the corner from his workshop,

nout wrong with H brakes really, they are quite simple once you have bin there, there just way way over engineered
0 x
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years

Return to “Introductions”