introducing myself.

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Peterdb
My Cars:

introducing myself.

Post by Peterdb »

Maybe I made a mistake by making a new topic, well sorry for that, maybe the moderator can move it #-o
good day you all. :welc:
Let me introduce myself: my name is Peter den Breejen, Dutchman and driving a lovely C5 Break 2,0 Hdif (DW 10BTED4 FAB) Aut (ATM AM6B) Ligne PR from 2007 with already 390.000 km on it.
I'm retired after been at sea for more then 40 years and latest as fleet manager until my retirement 2 years ago.
Living in Romania with my family and with driving our C5 here you need a car that has good suspencion with the <bad> roads.
Well, hopefully we can help each other sometimes when having a breakdown or any other problem, wishing you all having a great rest of the week.
having a good day,
best regards,
Peter den Breejen.
C5 Break 2,0 Hdif (DW 10BTED4 FAB) Aut (ATM AM6B) Ligne PR, 2007, Organummer: 10655 CJ, KM: 410.000, gris aluminium
previous cars: citroen 2CV, Simca 1100 TI, CX 2000, CX Pallas, XM, C5 and as hobby Nissan Patrol.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: introducing myself.

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome Peter and good to see you here at last :-D

I am sorry your first attempt at registration was unsuccessful but happily your second attempt was a complete success :-D

Enjoy the forum!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Peterdb
My Cars:

Post by Peterdb »

thx Jim, let's see what we can do for others, sharing experience etc.
I do have a "clon" Lexia 3 and hardly no need a citroen garage here, if I do have a big issue I go back to Holland (3000 km) when I need to be there anyway but until now I can manage it.
The only problem I have already put here and waiting for some answers if any.
having a good day,
best regards,
Peter den Breejen.
C5 Break 2,0 Hdif (DW 10BTED4 FAB) Aut (ATM AM6B) Ligne PR, 2007, Organummer: 10655 CJ, KM: 410.000, gris aluminium
previous cars: citroen 2CV, Simca 1100 TI, CX 2000, CX Pallas, XM, C5 and as hobby Nissan Patrol.
macAU
My Cars:

Post by macAU »

Hello Peter, Welcome to the forum. I've found it a helpful and friendly place. Some great people frequent here.

Living at a distance from other Citroenistes I understand how it can sometimes be a problem.

Good luck with the C5
1924 5CV 'la petit citron', 1970 Citroen DS21 Pallas, 1973 Citroen D Super 5
1981 Citroen CX 2400 Pallas C-matic, 1981 Citroen CX Reflex 'Familiale' 2400 ZF auto
1981 Citroen CX Super 'Familiale' 2400 C-matic, 2011 Citroen C5 and a 1991 Mazda E2200