greetings from Lisbon

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

antonioneves

greetings from Lisbon

Post by antonioneves »

Hi everyone,

my name is Antonio and I'm 33, I do IT for a living, and recently acquired a mk1 2.2 hdi C5 with 170000km on the clock.
while browsing the internet for more info on the dreaded anti pollution/esp asr not working error, I came across your fantastic forum, which after searching a bit more, gave me clear details on what to look for and how to fix it. and then I went I found that little ripped elbow on the vacuum line of the swirl valve, just like I read here... :)

so let me take a moment just to say: congrats the forum tech detail and its members happy to help attitude.

that said, I obviously became a fan, and since it seems you have a lot of knowledge here, I registered and here I am.

thanks in advance and apologies for any lame questions I might ask.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: greetings from Lisbon

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome Antonio :-D

And no question on here is ever considered lame!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...