G'Day from N.Z.

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

skilland
New User
My Cars:

G'Day from N.Z.

Post by skilland »

Hi all, I'm an ex pat now living in New Zealand, lived near Norwich and was a grease monkey for the Cit dealer there( you may know who that is) must have given me the Citroen bug....or was it the fantastic DS I saw as a young lad, anyway now run a 2002 C5 V6 station wagen after having 2CV's, Visa GT, CX's, BX's, Xantia's, XM's, dont see too many euro cars here mostly Holden and Jap/Asian imports however that is slowly changing as big engined Ford or Holdens are difficault to run with fuel prices high.

Will no doubt have a need for using the forums have already cured a few small faults and a few more to come I reckon.

Thanks in advance.
Skilland
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: G'Day from N.Z.

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome Skilland :-D

Lovely collection of cars you've had in the past!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000

Re: G'Day from N.Z.

Post by Welshy_Pete »

Hello welcome to the French Peugeot, Citroen and Renault car forum.