Hello all

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

blackbeard
My Cars:

Re: Hello all

Post by blackbeard »

All this 90's stuff got me all misty eyed so I had to look up the old Honda Integra 16v - the first of the 'hot' Integras - and see if anyone was still driving them. They are. This car (in the clip below) is the same model and engine as my old beast, and does the sound of that engine reving to 7000rpm+ bring back some memories......

Now, if only my Citroen C5 sounded like that, much less drove like that, I may even crack a smile. Says something about modern 'ish' cars when a 22 year old hot hatch still appeals:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just to think, 20 years ago I used to drive round Cheshire like that, earning the nickname 'Nigel' from the lads in the traffic unit of Cheshire Police (who would enjoy spending a few mins chasing me down before I let them pull me over - just for a friendly chat and to discuss cars - no speed cameras or default speeding tickets back then.........oh those were the days.
Current French machine:
2002 Citroen C5 2.0 16v Automatic (petrol)

Previous French machines (all auction finds):
2000 Citroen Xantia 1.8 16v (petrol)
1999 Peugeot 206 'Roland-Garos'
1998 Renault Laguna 1.8 8v (petrol)
1992 Renault 21 2.0 8v (petrol saloon)
205 gti

Post by 205 gti »

citronut wrote:hi and welcome

look here and click "online service's in the second box down the right of the screen

http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/onlineservic ... rvices.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for the link - however all I have is the reg no. and it is looking for more detail which i dont have.

Already spent an unmentional sum buying the car! Currently in for a "wet Buff" to try to turn some of the pink back to red!
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

Welcome to the forum :)
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000

Post by Welshy_Pete »