G'day, another Newbey here.

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Sam KS
My Cars:

G'day, another Newbey here.

Post by Sam KS »

G'day all,

looks like you have just picked up another Aussie here. I'm north of the last one on the Sunshine Coast (about 1 1/2 hours north of Brisbane) so almost next door from the last Aussie on here.

I am looking at buying a Citroen Xantia Sedan 1998 75th anniversary edition I have found locally and on here to ask some questions and try and find out about any where is South East Queensland who knows any thing about Citroen's, even a main sealer ( :oops: should the be dealer?) who has a clue would help. Also parts supply in Australia, I have tried our local dealer and it's now been over 24 hours and still haven't got a price on any of the parts I'm after.

I'll stop my ramblings and have a look for my answers or try posting them in the appropriate area.

cya
Citroën Xantia 75th Anniversary Limited Edition
Sam KS
My Cars:

Re: G'day, another Newbey here.

Post by Sam KS »

:oops: #-o how rude of me. as I'm the newbie should I be getting the virtual drinks in?

how's having what? 8-)
Citroën Xantia 75th Anniversary Limited Edition
oneday
My Cars:

Post by oneday »

welcome to the madhouse
C5 2.0 HDI VTR 2003 ICELANDIC GREY
306 1.4 LX MERIDIAN
Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000