Hello from barking-east london

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

imthejoker

Hello from barking-east london

Post by imthejoker »

Hi all ,iv got a pug 806 hdi 51 plate that so far has cost as much to keep it running as i did paying for it #-o
but all that aside we love it, the neighbourhood kids it my 'play bus' and its great for long drives as the seats come out and leave 2 in the very back which my girls call my 'limo bus' . I still cant get over all that space and still so quiet....

Joker
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Hello from barking-east london

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome Joker :-D

True, an older car can cost initially to get it good and then it settles down to a period of very cheap motoring indeed...

All mine have been like that...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
imthejoker

Post by imthejoker »

hi citrojim , we all love it , il never go back to a normal car again - its mpv's all the way , im just getting supremely fecked off with a turbo issue, but the lovely people(including yourself) are giving me loadsa helpful tips to investigate and hopefully get the smegging thing going ...
Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000

Post by Welshy_Pete »

Hello welcome to the french car forum.