Hello from barking-east london

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

imthejoker

Hello from barking-east london

Post by imthejoker » 24 Mar 2012, 22:53

Hi all ,iv got a pug 806 hdi 51 plate that so far has cost as much to keep it running as i did paying for it #-o
but all that aside we love it, the neighbourhood kids it my 'play bus' and its great for long drives as the seats come out and leave 2 in the very back which my girls call my 'limo bus' . I still cant get over all that space and still so quiet....

Joker
0x

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Sally the white Saxo, Jodie the white Ka (AKA the Dagenham Dustbin), Pixie the Sliver Pixo, a Giant TCR Bike and a Giant TCR Pro Bike.

Re: Hello from barking-east london

Post by CitroJim » 25 Mar 2012, 17:14

Welcome Joker :-D

True, an older car can cost initially to get it good and then it settles down to a period of very cheap motoring indeed...

All mine have been like that...
0x
Jim

Founder and only member of the Ford Ka Preservation Society...

Please feel free to follow me on Facebook and Strava :)

imthejoker

Post by imthejoker » 27 Mar 2012, 00:36

hi citrojim , we all love it , il never go back to a normal car again - its mpv's all the way , im just getting supremely fecked off with a turbo issue, but the lovely people(including yourself) are giving me loadsa helpful tips to investigate and hopefully get the smegging thing going ...
0x

Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000

Post by Welshy_Pete » 20 May 2012, 14:29

Hello welcome to the french car forum.
0x