Bonjour' XM PRESTIGE

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Re: Bonjour' XM PRESTIGE

Post by Deanxm »

Bit of Ovlov hate there Jim! lol

Tonx, lovely car but then i am a little bias, we do know the car on the xm forum, its last two owners have posted photo's of it there i think if not at least the last owner and several ebay sitings, good luck with her.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Deanxm wrote:Bit of Ovlov hate there Jim! lol

Tonx, lovely car but then i am a little bias, we do know the car on the xm forum, its last two owners have posted photo's of it there i think if not at least the last owner and several ebay sitings, good luck with her.

D
No, just stating the marked contrast... :wink:

There's nothing wrong with Ovlovs..

I've owned two in the past...

they're just not pretty, that's all :wink:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
tonx
My Cars:

Post by tonx »

Alas' I knew it would be known here =D> , any links to the previous owners post's would be helpful. The car is for keeps now. She's been neglected enough.The last car I tackle,was an absolute rotbox Saab99 Turbo,2 door saloon 1980. Which within six months was back to it's former glory.
My mine drive is a Mitsubishi Pajero LWB manual.
tonx
My Cars:

Post by tonx »

Deanxm wrote:Bit of Ovlov hate there Jim! lol D
Ive also had one these in the past :| , but soon moved on to Saab.