old newby

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

redzzed
My Cars:

old newby

Post by redzzed »

Hi all , i have already done a couple of posts .

Currently have a xantia 1997 sx td , previously have had 3 Zxs ,one after the other , mostly td volcanes', but was unable to find another so i bought this xantia which came along .

After more than 10 years with ZXs' i had a run of bad luck , a year ago my fav volcane failed it's mot on back axle , after ALREADY having spent £500 having a replacement from a Xsara for the previous mot .
managed to buy a low mileage tidy zx memphis which was giving 50 mpg and after i changed the alloys over , wheel flaps , changed oil and fuel filter ,and it was running nicely on filtered veg oil ..someone set it on fire in our street and it was written off in november.

dave
current : 1997 xantia 1.9 td sx a/c
previous cars :
1997 zx memphis td
1996 zx volcane td
1994 zx volcane td
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome Dave and I hope the Xantia is proving a good substitute for the ZX. At least back axles are imminently repairable in the Xantia :D

Hope the local twonks don't set the Xantia ablaze :twisted:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...