hiya all newbie here with a dead citroen lol

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

abz2005

hiya all newbie here with a dead citroen lol

Post by abz2005 »

Hiya all im abz from the West Midlands, I'm 28 married with one daughter and another kid on the way, had a quick look on this website and found it to be fun, friendly and full of great advice, whatever car I have I always join an owners club as the people ive met and the advice has been great

I have two cars, but my french one is a citroen picasso hdi (2000), but 2 nights ago it decided to catch fire, I make that sound bad too look at the car you wouldnt tell it had caught fire but a wiring loom decided enough was enough.

But I'll explain more about my problem in the appropriate section.

This has not put me off owning French cars, so hopefully you'll be seeing me on here quite often

Kind regards

Abz
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

A big welcome Abz :D

Hope the Picasso can rise like a Pheonix from the ashes!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...