Newbie section?

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

SWFCOnet

Newbie section?

Post by SWFCOnet »

hi i just registered and wanted to introduce myself but couldnt see a newbies section

any way i'll just introduce myself here and if there is a place can a mod move to the correct forum

Hi im Simon from S.Wales im in to anything French Im currently building a 306 rallye track car and run a local french car owners club
MikeT
My Cars: 2005 C5restyle 1.6HDI 16v 110hp VTR Estate
2008 C5 X7 1.6HDI VTR+ Saloon

Post by MikeT »

Hello Simon and welcome, I hope your stay will be a long and rewarding one. This is one of the best car forums I've had the pleasure of being a member of.

You're right in we don't have an introductory section but there is a chat section and a blog section if you'd like to report your personal trials and tribulations or just idly chat away.
HDI
My Cars:

Post by HDI »

Welcome from another noob Simon !! I only joined in September :)

I second Miket , this is a top forum ! I've been struggling to get info to sort out problems on my Xantia but this forum has been the answer to my prayers :D
Now using '00 Xantia LX HDI, pov spec :(
My past Citroens :-
'00 Xantia SX HDI, now dead due to accident :(
'99 Xantia HDI 110 Exclusive, RIP :(
'97 Xantia TD SX
'96 Xantia TD LX
'96 ZX TD
'89 BX TD
'88 AX GT
'79 CX2400 Pallas (scrapped :( )
& a couple of Peugeots !
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

Welcom to the FCF Simon, its an excellent forum :)

Chris.
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
dave m
My Cars:

canadian newbie

Post by dave m »

cheers all, due to an extended drought of citroens in north america i decided to import one from japan. the govt. here permits 15 y.o. autos to be imported without too many hassles. i got a pretty decent xantia with 62,000 klicks on the clock. the car passed all safety and emission tests with little bother,it needed new tires,a module for daytime running lights,and a catalytic converter.first impressions, then thorough checking tell me that i got a good looking rust free car with good brakes 90%,and no major issues.it simply is not a d series ride,but it will do.the cost so far is less than the$ 10,000cdn price of a ratty ds which started this in the first place..........best regards,dave m.
Vamps
My Cars:

Re: Newbie section?

Post by Vamps »

SWFCOnet wrote:any way i'll just introduce myself here and if there is a place c
hi i just registered and wanted to introduce myself but couldnt see a newbies section
an a mod move to the correct forum

Hi im Simon from S.Wales im in to anything French Im currently building a 306 rallye track car and run a local french car owners club

I am the same, looked for a newbie section, but found this.. :)
So Hello from me, Mike..... :)
I am looking forward to looking around and maybe a bit of banter.
Currently drive a C4 Grand Picasso.... :D