Activa Spotting - Post all eBay and etc. Finds here

Stickies moved from the Activa forum

Moderator: RichardW

andmcit
Posts: 4309
Joined: 03 Mar 2005, 18:59

Post by andmcit » 15 Oct 2008, 22:46

How about a V6 Activa off ebay for under £500!!? (CURRENT BIDDING :))

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-Xantia-Av ... 0303344617

I really do fancy this and have a pair of GS's, a CX GTi and had an Xm V6
so not afraid of LHD!!

Andrew

andmcit
Posts: 4309
Joined: 03 Mar 2005, 18:59

Post by andmcit » 15 Oct 2008, 22:54

And this one ticks a lot of the boxes too!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-XANTIA-X2 ... 0309614239

A Red V6 but they don't 'do' sunroofs in Germany do they... :? :roll:

Andrew
Last edited by andmcit on 15 Oct 2008, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xaccers
Posts: 7655
Joined: 08 Feb 2007, 00:46

Post by Xaccers » 15 Oct 2008, 23:05

Both the same links.... and OMG I'm a Xantiaholic! *must resist urge to bid!!!*

andmcit
Posts: 4309
Joined: 03 Mar 2005, 18:59

Post by andmcit » 15 Oct 2008, 23:28

:oops: Yep, oops! Well spotted Xac!

Andrew

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Posts: 7104
Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 12:38

Post by addo » 15 Oct 2008, 23:45

Jim - that Aussie Activa SII may be a private import.

The price translates to £4200, give or take. I think it will come down a good bit if he's keen to sell. A lot of ex-UK cars get slagged off here, based on the asumption they're corroded in areas unusual to us.

Regards, Adam.

andmcit
Posts: 4309
Joined: 03 Mar 2005, 18:59

Post by andmcit » 17 Oct 2008, 20:11

Just in case you missed it elsewhere!

http://www.steinschneider.plus.com/xactiva/

Andrew

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41569
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Post by CitroJim » 17 Oct 2008, 20:19

andmcit wrote:Just in case you missed it elsewhere!

http://www.steinschneider.plus.com/xactiva/

Andrew


One of our very own forum members in fact.. See in the For Sale area of the forum!

The RP number is just two away from yours Gareth!

XantiaMan
Posts: 1603
Joined: 12 Aug 2007, 18:47

Post by XantiaMan » 17 Oct 2008, 20:29

citrojim wrote:
andmcit wrote:Just in case you missed it elsewhere!

http://www.steinschneider.plus.com/xactiva/

Andrew


One of our very own forum members in fact.. See in the For Sale area of the forum!

The RP number is just two away from yours Gareth!


Whats the RP number??

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41569
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Post by CitroJim » 17 Oct 2008, 20:39

XantiaMan583 wrote:Whats the RP number??


Yours? 8293. There hows that for memory.. Not going senile after all!

The RP (or ORGA) number is the coded date the car was built. From it you can calculate right to the day. Yours was born on the 24th July 1999.

Mine was born on the 26th September 1996.

The Citroen Technical Guide Has a table of RP numbers near the end of the document

andmcit
Posts: 4309
Joined: 03 Mar 2005, 18:59

Post by andmcit » 17 Oct 2008, 20:41

Well. That grey s2 is nice, but it doesn't have a sunroof!! :roll:
Got to have a sunroof on account of all the sun we get... ;)

Andrew

amurleopard
Posts: 21
Joined: 07 Jun 2008, 21:15

Post by amurleopard » 17 Oct 2008, 20:43

andmcit wrote:Just in case you missed it elsewhere!

http://www.steinschneider.plus.com/xactiva/



Oh, thanks, you beat me to it. :wink: I'm ready for questions.

Thomas

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41569
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Post by CitroJim » 17 Oct 2008, 20:50

amurleopard wrote: I'm ready for questions.


Why are you selling it Thomas?

amurleopard
Posts: 21
Joined: 07 Jun 2008, 21:15

Post by amurleopard » 17 Oct 2008, 21:53

citrojim wrote:Why are you selling it Thomas?


Lack of use. :( My wife is now working overseas, I'll be spending 25% of the time with her, and in the other 75% I'll be on my own here and will need a car just too rarely.

So, nothing wrong with the car, I just want to give it into good hands before I begin to neglect it. :wink:

Thomas

andmcit
Posts: 4309
Joined: 03 Mar 2005, 18:59

£450 BIN Silver Activa on ebay!!

Post by andmcit » 21 Oct 2008, 20:17

Possibly just expensive enough to spare it from the indignity of an
Activa Despatcher buying it...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-CITROEN-XANT ... 0312400420

Legal but no pictures. Location - Sandbach, Cheshire
Anyone visiting here fancy it!?

Seller's telephone: 07787851583

Andrew

admiral51
Posts: 1128
Joined: 24 May 2007, 10:11

Post by admiral51 » 21 Oct 2008, 20:23

There is a picture of it if you click on the sellers other items but it is only a thumb nail :( :(

But is it an Activa as its listed as a 1.9 turbo and gives no statement on fuel type :? :?

Colin