France Deal

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

bikeboyz
My Cars:

France Deal

Post by bikeboyz »

I know we've debated the cost of cross channel ferry routes on here before, but I know know how many people here are on the south coast? Wave105FM radio is doing their annual Christmas trip to St. Malo, basically you sail on a Friday night 2030, have thier Glitz Mix DJ and music doo all night on Friday, get a cabin, meal and car included. All day Sat in France, sail back Sunday morning 0700. from £69 a person.
www.wave105.com
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">thier Glitz Mix DJ and music doo <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Does it cost more without that, whatever it may be? Any resemblance to dog doo? [}:)][:D]
Obviously not much use if you want to be West of the Cotentin, but Dover-Dunkerque on Norfolk Lines is good and cheap, and there is an Auchan near the port, to fill your car with wine.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Just look up Speedferries.com.
These people are the real reason P&O (Piracy & Offripping) are in trouble.
Ryanair, Easyjet et al don't transport cars, so it ain't their fault.
If I had wanted to travel with P&O, twice the money (FROM £161, promotional discount)would have bought car + 2 of us THREE DAYS in France, not an open return for car+5. (£80, I chose the most convenient crossings for me, not the cheapest!)