Wanna See modified Citroens of all kinds

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Pugamall
My Cars:

Wanna See modified Citroens of all kinds

Post by Pugamall »

We are looking for more cars to show at a Citroen Sports Openday in Reading on 17th of this month
We are still missing Modded BxGTi's,Zx16V's and Modded Ax's,Generally it's a day to show off your Modded Citroens,we also have no Diesel's
So if you have Modified a Citroen Diesel Check out this link:-
http://www.saxosportsclub.com/forum/SEU ... /posts.htm
Also if you are interested in seeing Modded Citroens,a specialy done C2 GT,and the Xsara WRC,pop along to Regvardy Citroen reading from 11am onwards on the 17th of this month
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

ive just registered on your site, logged in and tried to reply and I just get
An unknown error has occured, please ensure you are logged in correctly and retry.
the whole time which is nice
edit: works now, had to validate email address but didnt get email until a few hours later
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Pugamall. will all the cars on display be modified? [V] Personaly I would love to see some of the original cars in their original condition, don't you allow that in your show?
If some of the modifications were made to improve comfort, road holding, reliability, etc, I would be interested, but dont really want to travel a long way to spend a day looking at "boy racer" attention seeking cars that have no practicle use.. (apart from collecting speeding fines). [:0] [:D]
Just seen a lil AX that has bigger speakers in the boot, than the ones I used to use when I played keyboard in a band round the local clubs.. dohh... Don't people know that Volume = damaged ears.?
PS> I have already applied to go on TV's "grumpy ole men".. [:p] heh heh. [:o)]
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Sheppard's Law of in car entertainment.
Number of speakers is inversely proportional to the entertainment value of the car.
Mondeo =8
Lexus =12
Ferrari F40 =0
Lotus 7 =0
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

Visa GTi has 2*10cm so that must make it quite good and the one in my signature has none, infact nowhere to even mount them or the headunit :D
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Just seen a lil AX that has bigger speakers in the boot, than the ones I used to use when I played keyboard in a band round the local clubs.. dohh... Don't people know that Volume = damaged ears.?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
What? Eh? [;)]
My theory is that the pressure waves from the right and left ears meet somewhere under the centre of the baseball cap, centrally in the sparsely populated skull cavity, and any 180 degree phase differences cancel out.