Something weird

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Something weird

Post by Gibbo2286 »

Just happened on my computer, I clicked on the Emails icon and it popped up two years of old Emails, nearly 400 of them as unread in my inbox. :evil:
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Something weird

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

The unread/unanswered e-mail, If you actually have time to read/answer all of your e-mails particularly in a workplace context, you probably aren’t concentrating on your proper job :)

That was my excuse anyway :)

Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That's the mystery and evils of IT for you :evil: Gives you an idea of why I so hate it :twisted:

I only tolerate it because it earns me lots of lovely money I can spend on more pleasurable things like bikes and running :)

What email client and email provider are you using Eric?

I ask as I've seen similar happen in the past with POP3 connections to ISP-hosted email servers...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Post by Gibbo2286 »

I'm using Windows Live Mail Jim it's pop3, never had this happen before but I just hit CTRL A and deleted the lot.

The old ones in storage files aren't affected so it's not a big problem, just strange.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.