Punishing Internet Trolls

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Punishing Internet Trolls

Post by CitroJim »

The BBC news this morning is saying that new laws could see Internet Trolls jailed for up to two years...

For any trolls caught abusing the FCF we have a far worse punishment planned...

They will be given a Citroen XM and made to run that as their only car for two years and to be kept fully operational at all times...

That'll keep 'em out of mischief and make them toe the line better than any prison term. Maybe I'd better get on to Chris Grayling right away....
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: Xantia V6 ACTIVA 3ltr 24v Manual p1
Xm 2.1TD Ph2 Exclusive
AX, little Daffodil
SAXO White Mk1. Sally

Re: Punishing Internet Trolls

Post by Stickyfinger »

WD-69Troll
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Rider
3x C5x7 Steering racks and counting
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

I wouldn't waste an XM on someone with issues.

Are Australian legislators now trying to sell the UK on the idea of a law for everything?
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re:

Post by CitroJim »

addo wrote: Are Australian legislators now trying to sell the UK on the idea of a law for everything?
I thought it was the other way around...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Post by RichardW »

That'll be a 2.5 TD in need of a new clutch I presume? That will keep most mortal people busy for most of the 2 years :lol:
Richard W
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Richard, I like that :-D

So on that basis Team WFA are immortals then :lol:
Jim

red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

I got fed up with my XM the other day. I've decided that it's going in to my garage for a few months. Obviously a full engine rebuild with brand new this and reconditioned that wasn't good enough!

I suspect the heater matrix is sad and the sunroof still needs repairing.

I shall strip the interior before it goes in :(
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

It's just the XM telling you she wants to hibernate for the winter Kev...

Come spring and she'll be perfect again :wink:
Jim

demag
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: "H" Citroen Bx Tgs Automatic.
2006 Toyota Prius T4 Gen 2.

Post by demag »

I loved my Xm and it was a 2.5! :-)
Dave
2011 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi Exclusive EGS.
'04 C5 auto estate 2.2 hdi. Gone.
Bx 1.6 TGS Auto 50k A rare beast by all accounts. A bit tired but getting better by the day. Gone.
'96 XM 2.5TD VSX.......Sadly sold. What an idiot! I should have held on to that.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

demag wrote:I loved my Xm and it was a 2.5! :-)
The 2.5 is a lovely car. I drove one on Sunday and it really was fantastic. That was the one we did all the work on, including a new clutch.

I have a lot of love for the 2.5 8-)
Jim

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Send the trolls down here. I need someone to fit off a new beam in a roof tomorrow - it's forecast to be 39°C pretty much everywhere except Bondi - which is alleged to make 36°. It's already well over twenty-five degrees and not yet midnight. :?
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Gosh, lucky you Adam. Here I think it's struggling to make 39F :evil:
Jim

Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

Send them to me and they can wind my spring clamps on with a small, open ended spanner.
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

addo wrote:Send the trolls down here. I need someone to fit off a new beam in a roof tomorrow - it's forecast to be 39°C pretty much everywhere except Bondi - which is alleged to make 36°. It's already well over twenty-five degrees and not yet midnight. :?
Get me down there. I love the heat.

25c at night? That's quite cool. When we went from Bogota (14c) and drove up to La Dorada 200kms away it was 37c when we arrived about 9pm. I expected it to get cooler. It didn't. Lovely.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

northern_mike wrote:Send them to me and they can wind my spring clamps on with a small, open ended spanner.
:rofl2: :rofl2:

Punishment indeed 8-)
Jim