FCF Couriers, delivery from Jim to dan sarf?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Re: FCF Couriers, delivery from Jim to dan sarf?

Post by red_dwarfers »

CitroJim wrote: And I've replied. Right, that's set then. Excellent. I love it when a plan comes together =D>
Where's your cigar? :lol:

Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

Well, the plan has half come together. My outside path is now temporary home to 3 Exclusive wheels. Nice to see Jim and his V6 today, and have a natter and a cup of tea. Must do it more often. My C5 was hidden in the dark, so Jim only got a brief look at it. I reckon he hates them anyway :-)
handyman
My Cars:

Post by handyman »

Looks like this FCF Courier system has worked again, thanks to SirJim & RattivaMike. Your help is much appreciated. =D> All I have to hope now is that Maidenhead is not flooded on Saturady. [-o< 8-[

H
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

No worries H, a pleasure as always and if you find them good and to your liking I'd appreciate a small donation to this mob if you wouldn't mind...

Thanks and a very happy Christmas :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

handyman wrote:Looks like this FCF Courier system has worked again, thanks to SirJim & RattivaMike. Your help is much appreciated. =D> All I have to hope now is that Maidenhead is not flooded on Saturady. [-o< 8-[

H
No problem at all. Nice to meet you yesterday!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Ahh, so I take it the transaction is now complete then Mike :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...