April Fools - Peugeot style!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

R9UKE
My Cars:

April Fools - Peugeot style!

Post by R9UKE »

At least I hope it is....

Either that or an extremely badly timed email!

French is best.
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Re: April Fools - Peugeot style!

Post by DickieG »

BMW who were possibly the first with the April Fool advert have their latest version here
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

DickieG wrote:BMW who were possibly the first with the April Fool advert have their latest version here
That's not right! I always thought Beemers were terribly serious and all that. Well above April fool jokes anyway... I'm shocked and on the strength of that I'm never going to buy a Beemer ever again. I only want cars from makers who take their work seriously. For me and Beemer that really is the end :twisted:

That mood-changing Pug is a great idea. If you see it coming toward you glowing scarlet you'll know the driver has a right old 'ump on so best to avoid...

You see PSA only ever do sensible things :)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

CitroJim wrote:That's not right! I always thought Beemers were terribly serious and all that. Well above April fool jokes anyway... I'm shocked and on the strength of that I'm never going to buy a Beemer ever again. I only want cars from makers who take their work seriously. For me and Beemer that really is the end :twisted:
On that news shares in the propeller brand are already taking a dive :lol: a list of their previous April Fool ads is here

One of my favourites was their 2002 campaign offering a 'badge wipe' :lol: I wouldn't fancy being a dog looking at their 2008 'Canine repellent alloy protection system' :shock:
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

“It’s a car gym but not as we know it.”
:-D
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

myglaren wrote:
“It’s a car gym but not as we know it.”
:-D
:rofl:

Does it boldly go and split infinitives?
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...