Bakers Italian Job

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Bakers Italian Job

Post by ACTIVE8 »

I saw this advert for the first time last night, which has been made as a parody of The Italian Job.

http://www.bakerscomplete.co.uk/BakersOnTv/Default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Note :wink: this advert has been made with sounds in it which a pet would hear & we won't so it's a ....

http://www.tntmagazine.com/news/uk/vide ... t-for-dogs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does anyone recognise the van?

When I first watched it I thought it appeared to be French, but given the setting, and the parody of The Italian Job is it Italian?

I do not have a dog, so would also be interested in any feedback about the aspect that the soundtrack contains sounds for them, and their reaction to it.
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Re: Bakers Italian Job

Post by DickieG »

ACTIVE8 wrote:I do not have a dog, so would also be interested in any feedback about the aspect that the soundtrack contains sounds for them, and their reaction to it.
In a word none :lol: Barney just continued laying there looking out of the patio doors.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
Chris570
(Donor 2020)

Post by Chris570 »

DickieG wrote:
ACTIVE8 wrote:I do not have a dog, so would also be interested in any feedback about the aspect that the soundtrack contains sounds for them, and their reaction to it.
In a word none :lol: Barney just continued laying there looking out of the patio doors.
My 2 cavaliers just ignored it totally.
2006 C5 HDi 170
1998 Xantia Activa S1
1971 D Special
2006 C3 1.6 HDi SX,
CitroJim wrote: I'm a pink fairy
A 1/3 of Team WFA 'Clarkson'
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

DickieG wrote:
There are adverts with subliminal messages normally for humans, so this is a new type of advert or direction to go in.

Although as it does not seem to work, they seem to have wasted their money!
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.