New Renault Zoe Advert

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

New Renault Zoe Advert

Post by CitroJim »

I saw this last night. It's bloody excellent :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKg-LPOXIMs

:lol:

I saw it whilst watching an old episode of The Sweeny. Great telly - they don't make 'em like they used to... The Sweeny is still good despise being over 30 years old now and it's aged well. It's good to watch it to see all the old cars in the streets of London.

Continuing on the Renault theme, in last night's episode there was a car chase involving Regan and Carter's Fraud Granny and an R16. Cars really didn't handle in the 60s did they? the Granny was rolling a squealing like an old sofa whilst the R16 was just rolling!

Earlier the R16 had been involved in a hit and run and was described by a witness as ''white, possibly foreign..." How times have changed. In those days the vast majority of cars on Britain's roads were British and to have a foreigner, especially a French one, was very left-field...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

I rate the pull-start Mixmaster.
KP
My Cars:

Re: New Renault Zoe Advert

Post by KP »

RBS still have PC's like that Jim!!

I was asked if i would do a 1 week contract auditing their machines near where i live.

They wanted NT(yes NT), 2000, and as usual XP experience and the numbers of NT machines were scarey! 500+ and Xp was something like 40-50...

They also asked if i had 95/98 abilities :eek:
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Re: New Renault Zoe Advert

Post by myglaren »

With reference to the steam-theme:
Gizmodo
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re:

Post by CitroJim »

addo wrote:I rate the pull-start Mixmaster.
The toy dog blowing smoke rings out of its arse had me howling...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...