Suivant Vendeur Recommandé

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Suivant Vendeur Recommandé

Post by addo »

** Admin/mods may prefer to move the post to Recommended Suppliers **
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased some Stahlwille gear from this mob.

Polite, helpful, priced right and the items were promptly dispatched. Packaging was simple, plain and yet endured the airfreight without distress.

http://www.tradesmanschoice.com/

My only complaint is that other e-stores have yet to learn these simple ways of making people very happy!

Cheers, Adam.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Always good to have recommendations like this Adam!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
HDI
My Cars:

Post by HDI »

Stahwille stuff is excellent. Good to hear of an estore with good customer service. If only Amazon sold stuff like Stahlwille !! I did my first ever internet purchase with Amazon in 1997 and they have NEVER let me down or caused me to complain since, well not without immediately resolving the issue without question or problem.
Ordered a book last December, a day or so before that snow hit us. The book hadn't arrived after 10 days even though it was sent the day after the order. I told ebay and they sent another the same day to arrive the following day ! The original never did arrive, probably lost in a snow drift somewhere !
Now using '00 Xantia LX HDI, pov spec :(
My past Citroens :-
'00 Xantia SX HDI, now dead due to accident :(
'99 Xantia HDI 110 Exclusive, RIP :(
'97 Xantia TD SX
'96 Xantia TD LX
'96 ZX TD
'89 BX TD
'88 AX GT
'79 CX2400 Pallas (scrapped :( )
& a couple of Peugeots !
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Another online store is currently "under test". :)

I ordered two items of greatly differing mass/sturdiness, and not surprisingly the big fella flattened the small fella. Have forwarded the damage picture as they requested, and will see how the response goes...
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Yes, clean bill of health to UK Tools.

They promptly sent over a new dial cover for my Draper torque angle gauge (I couldn't justify paying double and a bit for a Snap-On unit) - this arrived today by registered post.

So - for simple VAT-free overseas sales of Koken (a make I like) and other brands, I have to endorse them. Good prices, reasonable lead times and honest customer support.

http://www.uktools.com/