Bloody bad Audi drivers!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Xaccers
My Cars:

Bloody bad Audi drivers!

Post by Xaccers »

Nearly had some one just reverse into me!
Sat in a car park having my lunch and some woman nearly reversed I into Cassy while trying to get into the massive space next to my passenger side so all she had to do was look over her shoulder.
If I hadn't sounded the air horn she'd have hit me, as it was she pulled forward and then had another go at hitting me.
I had to quickly start up and move Cassy across to stop her scraping down the side of the car at her third attempt!
What with one going up the back of Cassy a few weeks ago, I'm starting to think Audis are jealous and out to get her.
1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Re: Bloody bad Audi drivers!

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Xac wrote:Nearly had some one just reverse into me!
Sat in a car park having my lunch and some woman nearly reversed I into Cassy while trying to get into the massive space next to my passenger side so all she had to do was look over her shoulder.
If I hadn't sounded the air horn she'd have hit me, as it was she pulled forward and then had another go at hitting me.
I had to quickly start up and move Cassy across to stop her scraping down the side of the car at her third attempt!
What with one going up the back of Cassy a few weeks ago, I'm starting to think Audis are jealous and out to get her.
The Transporter films feature Audis driven hard & fast by skillful stunt drivers. 8-)

While on the road they appear to be driven by soft & slow not very skilled at all (fill in the last one with some cockney rhyming slang) :wink: drivers.

Did Cassy change into cussy for a moment, :wink: when you thought WTF is she doing?
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
VertVega
My Cars:

Post by VertVega »

Last Friday evening a Volkswagen Passat's rear corner was almost crushing my driver's door Image.

I was driving off the parking area of a shopping mall. There were cars parked on both sides.
This driver (guess if it was a woman :roll: ) was reversing from her parking spot while I was just driving by.
I had to use the horn, one loooong shout. I'm really happy that I have installed a twin horn instead of
a dead original which was a single horn.

Finally when she stopped, the distance between cars was not more than ~20cm Image

Here is a YouTube video with collection of "situations": Women Parking and more ...
(In the parking episode, gentleman driver waits patiently 3 min 55 seconds :roll:
and then gives a help :lol: )
C5 II 2.0i 16V - 2005 - Estate - 103KW - EW10A - Petrol - Manual
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

We've all been in those situations, people either not looking, not aware of whats around them or just have no idea how to move a car in small spaces.
VertVega wrote: Here is a YouTube video with collection of "situations": Women Parking and more ...
(In the parking episode, gentleman driver waits patiently 3 min 55 seconds :roll:
and then gives a help :lol: )
I love the Skoda one, the fact they just unpack the car as normal, as if it arrives every day on its roof! How on earth!
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

"Bloody Bad" and "Audi Driver" go together hand in hand like bread & butter.
Sadly about as prevelant too. :evil:

Idjit derriere wipes. Now taken over the role as most the despised single
marque drivers from most Beemer drivers.

Andrew
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

We get a special breed of them here, who delude themselves that autobahn rules apply; you may drive fast as you please and anyone in your way either gets highbeamed (of the car headlight variety; the other might be a nice distraction :lol: ) or tooted vigorously.

I see it as part of my mission in life to remind them of La Résistance. :twisted: