ACE CAF'E

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
My Cars:

ACE CAF'E

Post by citronut »

i didn't see anyone from here there, and where were the XANTIA's

we got there about 6.30ish, them went off on to go to Brentford following Chris Salter, got stuck at some traffic lights Chris disapeard into the distance, and we spent the rest of the evenning trying to find our way out of the centre of London,

eventualy went to get some fuel as we came out of the petrol station and went passed a turnning there was the dealership we were trying to find,

so we went round the block and finaly tuirned up about 10.30, there was about three or four others still there we grabd a coffe and some brchures and set off home, finaly got home at 1.50am,

great funn (not) although it was good to see so many citroens in one place

regards malcolm
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

As the Ace Cafe had a Bathurst bash booked on their web site, list of events section prior to this, I.E. up until 16.00hrs, and then Citroen's corporate event was meant to start after that, then there would be some who would have thought that the event would run up to published opening time 16.00hrs-----23.00hrs.
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

i think it did run till 2300hr's and some people who did not get lost in the centre of london on the scenic tour to brentford, i belive went back to the cafe afterwards,

regards malcolm