Introducing THE BXAGON CHALLENGE

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

citroenesque
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Post by citroenesque »

Hi I have raffle tickets for sale still,

GSF vouchers (1st Prize £100's worth, 2nd Prize £50 and 3rd £25).

Tickets £1 each or 5 for £4. Worth a punt as the draw will take place in September regardless of how many tickets have been sold.

E-mail me and best use PayPal to pay for them I guess.

And the 'Flavours of France' Gourmet Hamper Raffle too. (three prizes again). Ticket same price as above (those who bought tickets at the 'old' price get double the numbers).

This was going to be drawn in September but now that's November - in time for Christmas!

So, get in touch! All proceeds to the BXagon Challenge appeal.
1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Diesel hatch, white, 92k
*SOLD* 1998 Citroen Xantia Ser.1 Turbo Diesel manual, Desire Limited Edition hatch, Mauritius Blue, 118k
2003 Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE Tourer auto, BRG, 135k
citroenesque
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Post by citroenesque »

'Flavours of France' raffle suspended due to lack of support, (anyone who did by a ticket will automatically be entered into the other raffle).

But the GSF one is still open and closes 01.10.09. And support for other aspects as well as that is pretty darn good given the current 'climate'. (So, thanks to those people!)

In the meantime, any donations or pledges gratefully received: just use www.bxagon.com and you'll find a way to give money to this hugely worthy cause.

ONLY about five weeks to go!
*SOLD* 1998 Citroen Xantia Ser.1 Turbo Diesel manual, Desire Limited Edition hatch, Mauritius Blue, 118k
citroenesque
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Post by citroenesque »

Well, we're off. Please donate if you can. It's a worthy cause. www.bxagon.com
and www.justgiving.com/bxagon (we have plenty of pledges to collect and pay in after the event but I think we're still a bit short of the target. So PLEASE support us!).
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

All the best Phil, safe journey and enjoy yourselves hugely :D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...