DS/SM rally...GSF parts...?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

vince
My Cars:

DS/SM rally...GSF parts...?

Post by vince »

Guys,

As you may have seen on another thread in here, i will be attending the DS/SM rally this year in the Xantia (until i win the lottery and buy a DS) :wink:

If you need any parts and can hold on a couple of weeks then i can bring them to the show where you can pay special "show price" which will be a decent reduction over GSf retail :wink:

I can bring anything from filters to clutches, brakes, clutch clips, lamps....you name it. You can either pay cash at the show and i can give you a receipt for what you buy, OR i can take card payment over the phone on the week leading up to the show and then deliver the bits on the day :) You would need to speak to me by Tuesday that week on 0151 525 1764 and order what you wanted.

If anyone wants me to email them a complete GSF parts list for french cars then PM me and i will arrange it. It doesnt have part numbers or prices (not allowed) but it does contain a description of all the stuff we have. It WILL be alot more comprehensive than what is in any of the catalogues or on the website, and is on Excell so can be data sorted by model or component. Prices can be obtained in advance by calling me at the shop :wink: number listed above.

Again not touting for business people, just offering a helping hand to all those who cant claim for duck houses and moat maintenance and to whom money doesnt grow on trees..... :wink:

Vince
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Speaking of the DS/SM rally a quick reminder that its now only two weeks away on the weekend of the 12th - 14th June.

I've sorted out an interesting :wink: route for the convoy drive on Saturday lunchtime and spoken to the other committee members who are more than happy for non DS/SM's to follow the convoy. The destination is to a very nice country park where there's a kids adventure playground and pleasant views across the countryside from its elevated location. A picnic pack is being offered to take with you or you can purchase food/drinks from the cafe on site. BTW dog's are welcome at the rally, I'll no doubt bring "Barney the loon" with me :lol:
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

As it stands i think i will be working on the saturday and therfore missing the convoy :cry: ...that was a bit i was really looking forward too.

I will try to get one of my guys to cover it so i can get down in time.

fingers crossed.....
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...