vts insurance

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

philvts

vts insurance

Post by philvts »

i've had problems with an ex-insurance company called More Than :evil: . The treatment includes upping my xs and premium even tho' i have a protected ncb.
Just wondered if any one is with a better company? :P don't mind paying a bit more for SERVICE! i wouldn't recommend these Amateurs.
I'd be delighted to hear....
This car, incidentally is absolutely brilliant. I've driven/experienced Lotus Exige etc and for the money, the vts outruns it. No problems so far and it's been hammered.!!!!!!
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

Pardon me Phil -

What car are we discussing ?
Is it a Citroen ?
Is it a Saxo ?
Is it a 1.6L engine ?
Is it a P reg ?
Is it a 4 door ?
Is it beige in colour ?
Does it have aircon ?

:lol:
Anders (DK) - '90 BX16Image
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

A protected ncb meas nothing really, if you have a bump you still need to let your insurance company know & it will go against you. insurance companys have you by the b***s.

I'd have a guess he's talking about a Xsara VTS 2.0 16v.
philvts

citroen xsara 2.0 vts 2002 model

Post by philvts »

As listed above boys? Any other companies that you could recommend to insure this particular motor? Cheers
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Have a go with Admiral Phil.

I insure my Activa and 2.1TD with them on their multicar policy and get a great deal along with second-to-none customer service. They're based in Cardiff and all their operators have gorgeous Welsh accents :lol: At least that way you know their call centre is not based in Bombay or some such...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...