New forum milestone!!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

New forum milestone!!

Post by alan s »

As of today, we have a registered user membership of 6000

Been a bloody wild ride at times, but fun all the way and a big thanks to all members who have helped make this forum the success it is.
We hope that if nothing else, this forum has made owning a French car not only an enjoyable experience, but has saved everyone loads of money in the process and helped break the myth that French cars are unreliable money pits. In all honesty, some do have their moments, but no more than any other Jap, European, Korean, Yank or UK made cars and all too often the unreliability stems from inefficient maintenance by either the owner or whoever he has put his faith in to keep the maintenance up to scratch, so if we have helped even 10% of members get on top of this, I reckon we have done a good job and hopefully have a resource for others who follow to take advantage of the experience which has been paid for with blood sweat tears (and sometimes bad language) of others.

Cheers,

Alan S
RIP Sept 19th 2008.

She said "Put the cat out" She didn't mention it was on fire!!
FrenchLeave
My Cars:

Post by FrenchLeave »

Congratulations to you and the other administrators and moderators.
micitroen
My Cars:

Post by micitroen »

Congrats from me and thanks too for the effort and time you afford to this site. Mike.
Mike

1993 BX TXD EST mmm. nice. 1990 Bx 19TZD Auto Lhd (now lives in France) 1998 Xsara 1.9d lx.
weety
My Cars:

Post by weety »

three cheers for everyone that keeps this site running....oh and happy xmas as well :D
M reg xantia 1.9td 266000 miles expired
R reg xantia 1.9td 186000 miles veggy power expired
L reg renault clio 1.9D 91000 miles expired at 107000 miles
x reg clio 15d veggy power bottom of the car rotted through
06 c5 2.2 TD wowser so much power and comfort 160000 miles