Bought a ZX (again)

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Marty.. re meet.. Anywhere, anytime is ok with me except 1st week in Oct as I am off down to Lyme Regis for a week at that time. [:)]
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

If no one has any complaints, i'm off to start another 'Northen Meet Thread' wont have the BX back on the road before the 14th of Spetember though! If it's befre that i'll either bum a lift or bring the AX!
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Vanny I will pick you up if you need a lift. :-)
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Marty? Ask Vanny to put pics and info of your shiny ZX on the ZX website please, when he has time, the more we have the better. :-D
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Used it all weekend - no problems, used it for work today and not only did some little basket scratch all down the passenger side, but he also cracked the rear lamp cluster too.
Drug addicts - why do I even bother?
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Aww that's rotten luck Marty.. [:(!] better take some pics from the other side for the ZX website. [;)] [:D]
Fact... all our cars get damaged,, its a hard fact but one we all have to live with.. I notice more marks and scratches every time I clean mine, so better to let it stay dirty in future then huh? [:D] [^]
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by James.UK</i>

Fact... all our cars get damaged.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Ah yes - But mine suffer more than most you see - working witha dicts who have little or no regard for the law means that each and every car I have used for work has been damaged in some way. From being stolen to having wheel trims nicked, doors dented etc etc - I thought it would be a week or so before my car got targeted again. Still its one of the reasons I wont run a brand new or expensive car for work - pity one of the lads with his brand spanking Pug 306 - needed a blow over after only a week.
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

Can't you park away from work?
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BX Slave</i>

Can't you park away from work?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yeah - but I'm a lazy arse[:o)] and can not be bothered walking in - besides I usually have boxes of stuff to cart from the clinic to the car[:(]
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

Hi Marty
13a plug, croc clips, length of mains lead, earth on car.......[}:)][}:)]
ralph
My Cars:

Post by ralph »

Or how about swapping it with my ZX? Seems a shame to knacker a nice one!
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

Actually UHN, someone was recently prosecuted for doing just that! Electrocuting people, even theives who deserve it doesn't always pay!
Which is unfortunate...
Stinkwheel

Post by Stinkwheel »

funny though, and makes you feel better.