Photo in signature

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

matt
My Cars:

Photo in signature

Post by matt »

Hi,can anyone help me get a photo of my car in my signature?There must be a way!Does anyone know of a decent free photo editor to cut them down to 800x600,this is nearly as stressful as owning a french car!!![:(]
born2die
My Cars:

Post by born2die »

I use paint to resize to the correct size its then a case of putting your picture on a site like geosites, photobucket etc then when you go to edit your signature link to the web address that your picture is on IE http://www.geocities.com/tristian_corbett/Sunset.jpg
eh voila. Hope this helps tris
born2die
My Cars:

Post by born2die »

[img]http://www.geocities.com/tristian_corbett/Sunset.jpg[/img
something like this you need to click on the image button, 4the from left in the topic reply page then insert hyperlink inbetween {img} tabs
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

remebering ANY picture posted should be between 500 x 375 (not 800x600 which bron2die has posted and marty kindly resized), and it's usually polite to keep images in the signature small maybe 100pixels tall max!
There are LOADS of thread on this, try searching!
matt
My Cars:

Post by matt »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by born2die</i>

I use paint to resize to the correct size its then a case of putting your picture on a site like geosites, photobucket etc then when you go to edit your signature link to the web address that your picture is on IE http://www.geocities.com/tristian_corbett/Sunset.jpg
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Hi born2die,bear with me but what is "paint",im a bit of a timmy so help me out here!!!
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by matt</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by born2die</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Hi born2die,bear with me but what is "paint",im a bit of a timmy so help me out here!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Sorry to butt in here.
'paint' is Windoze Paint - free software.
My turn - what's a 'timmy'?
BTW - I have found <b>flickr</b> to be the most useful website for hosting pictures - you can resize them and categorize your albums.
matt
My Cars:

Post by matt »

A timmy is the young boy from southpark(a cartoon for older people used to be on channel 4),you know the Chap in the wheelchair
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

thats not timmy, its timmah!
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">im a bit of a timmy <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:D][:D][:D][:D]
I've just had to wipe the lager of me screen!!!!!![:D][:D]
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Here is me thinking Timmy Mallett! Getting old(er) now.
drpau
My Cars:

Post by drpau »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by vanny</i>

thats not timmy, its timmah!
Made me chuckle that one........
matt
My Cars:

Post by matt »

Well after all that,what do ya think?not bad for a timmy's car!!!
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by matt</i>

A timmy is the young boy from southpark(a cartoon for older people used to be on channel 4),you know the chap in the wheelchair
Ah! Timm<b>ah</b>!
South Park is OK!
I <b>do</b> know ![:D]
Is SP for 'older' people, or was that Channel 4? Either way, no-one told me [:(]
I was thinking Timmy Mallett as well, Marty.
matt
My Cars:

Post by matt »

Yeah,i think its aimed at people over 18 due to the amount of swearing!When i said older i really meant older than children,and hey all you old guys out there dont forget your only as old as the woman you feel!!!
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

<font size="6">TIMMAH<font color="red"></font id="red"></font id="size6">