Found a pic!!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

adamskibx
My Cars:

Post by adamskibx »

Cool Matt would be good to get rid of the Dyane- I thought about doing it myself earlier but in all honesty I will do either the GS or the Dyane, but one must go-If your willing to take the Dyane that will free up space for me to start work on the GS. Im not fussed which one goes as either one will give me something to fiddle with for a long time :-) To be honest the GS will be easier as its just welding and rear wheel bearings it needs- Rob Moss saw the pics of the GS and said it would take a grand to put the body right if I was to get it done, but id imagine he meant 'as new' rather than just MOT'able and safe. Im tempted to try and improve my welding or get someone reasonably cheap to do only what is essential for now, and the bearings I can do myself. Im going down to asses the current condition of the Dyane tomorrow Matt, and ill give it a clean and let you know exactly what you'll be getting- As far as I remember the sills and floors arent totally gone but there has already been a lot of welding, some of it by me, some of it by a garage, all in the two and a half years I owned it-before that it was totally unwelded but getting week-someone before me had stuck doormats to the floors in the front using underseal to stop them rusting!! Strangest thing ive ever seen done- they seemed to work but they were a bit wet from the normal Dyane leakages so I removed them- Ill try and take more pictures too unless your happy with the ones I sent before.