Just an Idea folks

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Knowing the location is a good idea, as for the tool loan idea.....as an avid tool collector my tools are mine! all mine! do you hear me? realistically you can borrow my sphere remover if you like[;)]
but tools are rather personal, like the time I caught my dad "testing" a battery by shorting the terminals with a brand new snap on screwdriver, people often dont know how to use them correctly, end up damaging them, forget to return them, (folks who dont own many tools generally dont value them)[}:)]
Stewart
Richard Green

Post by Richard Green »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by leonardo</i>

Also people who offer money on a thread shouldn't then disappear of the face of the earth ....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
sorry all I was pointing out this post it seems it was out of place here and seems the person has other problems on their mind, as far as tools are concerned I protect mine like a baby but have no problem in anyone using them free as long as im with them
leonardo

Post by leonardo »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Richard Green</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by leonardo</i>

Also people who offer money on a thread shouldn't then disappear of the face of the earth ....
sorry all I was pointing out this post it seems it was out of place here and seems the person has other problems on their mind, as far as tools are concerned I protect mine like a baby but have no problem in anyone using them free as long as im with them
? This thread wasn't about tools. This was about selling (citroenzx, stinkwheel, bernie and martyhopkirk). I had been selling my car on another thread and was offered a sum that I might have accepted at the time. However the person has since as far as I am concerned disappeared off the face of the earth, no replying to messages, not posting further, not phoning i.e. a b*oody annoying timewaster.
Richard Green

Post by Richard Green »

i see but sorry it happend to you, and it does all the time on the internet im sorry to say.