drama/C4 ad

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

dan.2cv
My Cars:

drama/C4 ad

Post by dan.2cv »

I've been busy playing with my new toy over the past few weeks, and consequently haven't looked in here much, but don't worry I'm back to my old ways, so look out for some more useless replies.......
Anyway, I'm sorry to see i've missed all the drama while I've been gone: Locked topics which are too boring, banned users, pointless posts going on for pages and pages in the vain hope to win the longest thread (with the least participants)!!
Fantastic! clear out the dross!!
(I'll be so embarrassed when they lock this topic)
So;
I cant find for the life of me the internet link to that spoof C4 ad with the 2cv that falls to bits at the end, can anyone post it for me? I was nearly sick laughing when I first saw it.
ps; look out for my other 47 posts listing anything on ebay with the word 'Citroen' in it.
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Oscar Too
My Cars:

Post by Oscar Too »

Marty
You're a moderator now? Congrats - I fully expect the power to go to your head [:)]
Oscar
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Cheers - its in recognition of the fact I need to get out more and spend less time on t'internet!
dan.2cv
My Cars:

Post by dan.2cv »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by martyhopkirk</i>

http://70.84.34.106/~unique/UP-2CV.wmv
FOR THE LAST TIME EVER.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Thanks Dad.
(I think the power already went to his head!![;)])