Vandalised Xantia (Tough little bugger!)

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

andycarter
My Cars:

Vandalised Xantia (Tough little bugger!)

Post by andycarter »

It pains me to see cars dumped and vandalised, but I just thought I'd share this one with you:
There's an M reg green Xantia 2.0 with rear spoiler been left at the Nottingham Goosefair Park & Ride for about 3 weeks now.
Every panel is kicked & dented, the roof is wrecked where the aerial has been bent forwards, both mirrors broken & dangling. BUT - no broken windows, all lights intact, still locked.
Compare that with the Nissan Bluebird next to it, only been there a week and it's headlights are kicked in and the rear window put through.
Do Xantia's have super tough glass or something? [:D]
Edit: This carpark has CCTV coverage, so please don't go attempting to rescue any parts, I'd be very concerned about getting pulled by the old bill.
nick
My Cars:

Post by nick »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andycarter</i>

This carpark has CCTV coverage<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Not very effective though by the sound of it [:D]
Paulmi16
My Cars:

Post by Paulmi16 »

I know the site, it used to be known as the park and pinch. In the early '90s there used to be a security patrol which was as effective as the CCTV.
Paul.