BX Weekend - Rallying the troops!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

fastandfurryous
My Cars:

Post by fastandfurryous »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by vanny</i>

Oily Spanner has an engine locally and i guess between us we could probably go get it and put it in all in one day
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Ah! right.. as long as you have a backup plan. I was slightly concerned that you were going to find some serious damage to yours, and then be without an engine.
I have to find out if I am needed either day this weekend (for prop-swing-starting a 1930's Tiger Moth. It's fantastic fun!) and once I know, I'll let you know if I can make it. It's about 230 miles and 4 hours, but I may be due in the Wolverhampton area on monday anyway... we'll see.
DLM
My Cars:

Post by DLM »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"I have to find out if I am needed either day this weekend (for prop-swing-starting a 1930's Tiger Moth."<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Now THAT sounds fun - to my addled brain the Tiger Moth has always seemed like the 2CV of the aviation world - lightweight, very basic but tremendous fun (well, my father said it was fun learning to fly in one).
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Right then, its tomorrow at Vannys folks place, who is coming?
Stewart