MAJOR PROJECT

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

MAJOR PROJECT

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Well I suppose someone will buy this bubble car, but it looks like a major project ! [:0] [:)]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 97382&rd=1
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

£1200 starting bid? Obviously all BMWs are too expensive!
Can't see any indicators...
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

That's what they cost. £7k plus for a good 'un. Can't see the attraction myself.
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Apparently they don't even have a reverse gear. [:0] Which if that is true, could be a problem if you drive it too close to something in front of you, and then want to get out. [:D]
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

An old mate had on of these, he drove up to a wall on a car park facing downhill, apparently had to wait for passers by to push him back onto the road before he could get out(for younger readers the door is the whole front)
Stewart
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Good tee cut should sort it. [:D] ear muffs would be usefull just in case it starts.. [:o)] [:)]
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ACTIVE8</i>

Apparently they don't even have a reverse gear. [:0] Which if that is true, could be a problem if you drive it too close to something in front of you, and then want to get out. [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Just retard the ignition, restart the engine backwards and have 3? or 4? reverse gears.[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]
I wonder what would happen to the occupants in the NCAP crash testing?[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]