Citroen car Club.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

citroennut
My Cars:

Post by citroennut »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tomsheppard</i>

makes you wonder what they think of Slough built Tractions, then.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
hi well i'm not in the ccc but the toc, had a slough built light 15 - in bits now gone to great breakers in sky and left with french built normale, slough built more upmarket with leather seats and wood dash. i like classic also cx, loved bx's, xantia's ok, no comment on c5's
cheers
simon
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Personaly I feel, and have felt from the day I joined this forum that I HAD joined a club. [:)] I have made some 'personal' friends here via meetings and I have also come to like lots of people whom I haven't, and probably never will meet. But I still think of them as "friends", I see no real reason to complicate things beyond that..
I am a member of "Andyspares citroen club". [:D] And am delighted that I found it..
Oscar Too
My Cars:

Post by Oscar Too »

I wanted to set up the Citroen Owners' Club of Kent, but then I looked at the acronym....
Tom, if you have started the topic on spending £500 in the right order to sort out a tzd I'd be very grateful if you could point me in its direction.
Oscar Too
My Cars:

Post by Oscar Too »

Sorry Tom I've just seen your work a bit further down the screen...
Oscar
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

<i>Originally posted by James.UK</i>

Personaly I feel, and have </i><i>felt from the day I joined this forum that I HAD joined a club. [/i]
Fair and very valid point (although I stuffed up the quote feature!). There are more internet-only clubs these days. They have a lot of the advantages of "normal" clubs with very few disadvantages. Certainly none of this having to set up as a business lark. Lets keep it as it is. Ask if we can have a separate image listing to bung with pics (so the poor people on dial-up don't get a nasty shock when opening posts!) and just carry on!
We should perhaps consider some meetings. That said, as has been noticed, most of my fleet is on its way!
The 2cv will be kept though. Now there's a real Citroen! [:D]
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

Hmmm, made an even bigger mess of that! And to think I work in IT!!