Car Mag, lots of Citroen stuff.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Stuart McB
My Cars:

Car Mag, lots of Citroen stuff.

Post by Stuart McB »

Again this month the Practical Car Mechanics magazine (subscription arrived to day) has some more stuff on Citroens. There's the staff car being a Xantia, this month sphere removal and fluid flush. But in the back pages and adverts there's at least 3 Citroens CX's for sale. All read as drivable aswell. There's even some readers' questions on the ...questions page (sorry). Latley they seem to have discoverd an whole new look at practical car machanics and are staying away from your Ford Fiesta and Vauxhall Vectra. Good pickies on the sphere replacment aswell. [:)]
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Picked up my copy today - but staying in its little plastis wrapper till next week as off to Silverdale with caravan and son.... No wife... Huzzah! A Mrs free week. So when Jim goes to bed about 7 it will be out with the Stella and out with the CM mag.
Bliss.
(leaving this at home)
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

It's worth the wait. [:D]
nick
My Cars:

Post by nick »

Car Mechanics magazine is generally quite Citroen friendly, mainly due I think to the editor Peter Simpson who's a fan of them. They've run one or two articles on buying used Xantias in the past, the BX was always a favourite of his too. In the early 90's they had a series 1 BX 19RD estate as a project car for a while, and covered sphere changes etc. It was that that persuaded me to have a go at changing the spheres on the first BX I owned at the time.