New name.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Stuart McB
My Cars:

New name.

Post by Stuart McB »

For those in the west midlands area or close by. Thought you should know that Modern Citroen on the Bristol road South is now know as
Dryden Citroen.
www.drydenrednal@dealer.citroen.co.uk
If you need to contact them. Had a flyer in the post tonight and it looks like they are now a fully paid up memeber of the Citroen network. Usual service faciliies inc pick your car up and drop off, courtesy car , fixed price servicing and warranty approved plus all the other Citroen service stuff. Used them when they were still modern Citroen and they were very good. [:D]
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

[V][V][V][V]Think they have gone too dealer like......
Workmate was told he needed discs and pads and brake fluid for his picasso when he had it serviced, When I had a look to price up the bits for him, Pads had about 3mm less than the new ones (from GSF) discs were less than half a millimeter warn (checked with micrometer) and the fluid was a lovely pale golden colour of which I will be checking the boil point this weekend just in case.
Good job I didn't get the bits first[:(!]
Pity because they were excellent before and as my previous post's said I couldn't rate them high enough
they seemed strange when another mate took his volcane in for a misfire, he got the immpression his (old) car was in the way[V]
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

That's sounds like another good independant place up the creek then. Ah well just thought you'should all know.
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

I've always used Bob at CAB in Selly Oak. He's getting on a bit now but he's got my 306 in for cambelt and I now live 40 miles away! He is a bit old school though. Complain about a funny noise and he's more likely to tell you to turn the stereo up than fix it! Great bloke though.