XTREME WHEELS INTERNATIONAL

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

XTREME WHEELS INTERNATIONAL

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Check out this link for a show for us petrol heads [:)] :-
http://www.xtremewheels2004.com/
The show is on this weekend 19 & 20 February 2005.
gardenpeas
My Cars:

Post by gardenpeas »

why do oap's get in free?
don't tell them they'll all want to go
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

This is a show with a <font color="red"> lot of horsepower </font id="red"> on display. [:D][8D]
Supercharged V8's Hot Rods, and Custom Cars, Race Cars, Top Fuelers and Funny Cars from the Drag Race Strip. [8D]
This is an indoor show, with some performance displays, and maybe drag racing outside.
Last years show was the first one, and was a great show which was well attended. Check out the pictures on the web site from the 2004 show, cars from Europe, and America were there on show. [:)]
Alexander Palace is a historic building which has had restoration work carried out, and is a lovely place. [:D] Which is well worth a visit.
The B.B.C. used to have their brodcasting studios there, many years ago. I think it might still be used as a relay point for the T.V. and radio broadcasting signals.
Alexander Palace was built on the highest point in the area, and has great views of the surrounding areas of London. [:)] [:D]
They also have an ice rink, which is a permanent one, and Ice Hockey is regularly played there. The ice rink will be open for general public skating while the show is on, although there is a seperate admission charge if you would like to skate.
As I mentioned earlier it's an indoor show, and in a great historic building/setting, it's well worth a visit. [:)]
There will probably be a car cruise taking place too !
Also there are many good photo opportunities at the show. [:)]