I felt moved.......

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Jon

I felt moved.......

Post by Jon »

....to say that I've come up here to the PC as I was watching "The Brit Awards" until Natasha and Daniel Bloody Beddingfield came on.
[V]
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

Oh come on, theres nothing wrong with Natasha, couldnt you have just muted the tv and shut your eyes when Daniel was in shot? :D
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

Scissor Sisters rock, watch them clean up tonight!
Jon

Post by Jon »

I felt this powerful desire to shoot Daniel with a blunderbus loaded with his own ****e, I was only tuned in to see Keane and to find out who did the best song of the last 25 years, turns out that it was Robbie.
[?]
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

GREEN DAY ROCK!
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

Keane are from a town 7 miles from here and I once drove there in 7 minutes down the windy roads in my parents BX 19rd. Thats going back a few years hmm
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

I felt this powerful desire to shoot Daniel with a blunderbus loaded with his own ****e[?]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Any left for Joss Stone?
Stinkwheel

Post by Stinkwheel »

what is that fake american accent and mannerisms from Joss Stone, she bl***y english!!!!
Stempy
My Cars: C5 V6 Mk1 assainated by wife
Renault Kangoo 1.6 auto, tarted up and remapped
Still missing the Xantia V6
Not missing the AX

Post by Stempy »

Well after 25 years I'm still awaiting an appearance by Iron Maiden. Bob was good though at the end and Gwen Stefani I liked. In general I think they all deserved what they got or got what they deserved, or something like that.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Natasha? When you can hear the autotune struggling to correct her pitch, you begin to wonder about her vocal ability, don't you? Keane? jury's still out here. Not bad so far.
Most of Robbie's songs have been better than the syrupy tripe that is Angels but rejoice!
At least it isnt that b****** Dirge that is Imagine.
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Once again nothing for Depeche Mode, Ultra Vox, Duran Duran, Lotus eaters, Simple Minds. AAAARGH modern music!!!!! Where's my pills. [8D] Last 3 CD's I bought
Kings of convenience- Riot on a quite street
The singles collection-Suade
Best of Echo & the Bunny men- Echo & the Bunny men.
Funny also listening to the best of the Dooby Brothers at the mo [:D]
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

....to say that I've come up here to the PC as I was watching "The Brit Awards" until Natasha and Daniel Bloody Beddingfield came on.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I did a bit more forward planning, Jon, and as usual did not watch it at all!
Glad, as I have never heard of D-B-B and although I know a few Natashas, none are so full of their own self-importance that they think their surname is unneccessary, <i>cf</i> Leonardo, Ludwig and even Adolf.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

would that be Lugwig di Caprio, Mike?
Sad to relate, Natasha does have a surname, she is another Beddingfield. Daniel was manufactured out of a TV show. I think Natasha is his pretty sister - gone in another fourteen minutes I expect!
I'm not entirely against manufactured pop product - The Monkees had good songs written for them by the likes of Neil Diamond and Carole King.
rossd
My Cars:

Post by rossd »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Keane are from a town 7 miles from here and I once drove there in 7 minutes down the windy roads in my parents BX 19rd.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Where are you then? I went to school in Battle many moons ago and live in Pevesney....
ItDontGo
My Cars:

Post by ItDontGo »

>Best of Echo & the Bunny men- Echo & the Bunny men.
That kind of rules you out from the what is good music arguement methinks!
Only Joking.
There is something unpleasant about Natasha Beddingfield. I dont know whether it is psycological knowing who her brother is an' all or something else. Although she looks attractive for me there is something quite disturbing about her appearance. Cant put my finger on it.