Chavmobile in Burberry anyone ?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Tom.Abd
My Cars:

Chavmobile in Burberry anyone ?

Post by Tom.Abd »

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

I remember reading about this in a newspaper article, and couldn't stop laughing reading throught the details about it. [:D]
A few days later though in another newspaper article, after the "Lax Power" magazine presented the car to the group Goldie Lookin Chain, they started to use it, and drove it about.
It then got customised [:D] by another driver a "white van man" in his Transit, had been looking at his newspaper while driving, and he took too long a look at page 3, and went straight into the back of the "Chavalier" the result being a very damaged car, which had to go straight back to the bodyshop. [:D] As you can see it was repaired with the Burberry being "tastefully" [:D] LOL [:)] blended back in !
As "Chavs" lack taste, and I.Q. then this particular car might spawn copies, like smaller "Chav" cars like "Dee Flyesters," and even "Chav" vans like "Dee Splinter!" [:D]
Oscar Too
My Cars:

Post by Oscar Too »

That's hysterical: chavmobile gets trashed by white van!!!
And justice, in its own way, was done.
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

CH, ch, ch, ch, ch ,chav-tastic mate. LOL, LOL[:D][:D][:D]
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Kylie has definatley gone up in my estimation. Mind I wonder if she can come around my house and sort out the d**k head out over the road for me? And the wife has just reminded me it's pronounced 'lizzy duke' not Elizabeth Duke. LOL
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

I think the "white van man" was a "Chav" in his business vehicle. [:)][:D]

So, when he rear ended the "Chavalier" he actually gave another "Chav" a slap, he probably deserved it to ! [:D]
As they say, he was "sorted" by his own kind. [:D]