Stuck behind!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

bikeboyz
My Cars:

Stuck behind!

Post by bikeboyz »

Well I'm not driving the fastest motor on the roads, but dont you just hate getting stuck behind a car, which should be by design going like stink! So my nomination today - a tidy J plate BX GTi 4x4.
Robin
My Cars:

Post by Robin »

Never forget that the wearing of a hat by the driver slows down the car!
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Four hat wearers in a kia.... the journey could take forever.
Stewart
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

I decided to take the country lanes route home tonight for a bit of fun instead of the main road only to get stuck behind a mk1 hyundai coupe, the awful square thing, doing between 30-35 in the 60 limit sigh. Kept having to hang right back for short thrashes before being slowed down again :)
Infact it must be a hyundai thing. A friends dad was a passenger in one for about 40 miles recently going to watch some concert and the woman didnt go over 40mph even on open straight roads with no traffic! He was screaming inside heh
bikeboyz
My Cars:

Post by bikeboyz »

Well the other thing I did see today after the BX, was a Hyundai pick-up truck! Thought they had all rusted away, but it was obviously loved, very polished and some big alloys on it!
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

BB
You obviously suffer from HS (Hurry Sickness). It is becoming more common, and is often life-threatening.
Me - I think being stuck behind a JCB or tractor holds me up as much as being stuck behind a Ferrari, but I may be wrong. Think of it, I am never in that much of a hurry that it makes any difference, anyhow!