Saab

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

born2die
My Cars:

Post by born2die »

and the aero dont alf shift
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

The only thing faster than my old 900 Turbo was the speed at which it emptied my bank account.
born2die
My Cars:

Post by born2die »

I sympathise thougfh the activa is giving it a run for its money in the old juice stakes
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Activa? That's French innit? What's that doing here.....Oops!
ghostrider
My Cars:

Post by ghostrider »

Thanks for that guys, got slightly way laid by Big Blue's latest time wasting scheme namely dead hard drive.... The fun goes on with the Saab meanwhile, but the bits are scarily expensive, we have a suspicion that it is the crankshaft sensor at fault. 1 it's a s*d to get at 2. the scrap man doesn't have any. 3. a new one is a monster ?259 +VAT [xx(] [xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]...... and we thought Cits were expensive, it has been a salutary experience, it must be 10 years or more since I did any work on other makes, I think that I've learned that you evolve a way of working with the cars you know, sure you get p****d off with the transfer of design faults from one generation to another, but that does not appear to be a Cit only fault.

Pete
________
WEED VAPORIZERS
Last edited by ghostrider on 22 Feb 2011, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

I'm a long way off topic here but if you will E me at tomattomshepdotcodotuk, I'll let you have the number of the great Guru under whose tuition I studied for many years all things Saab.
He will doubtless have advice and the used part.