May I Be Publicly Flogged But...

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

martyhopkirk

May I Be Publicly Flogged But...

Post by martyhopkirk »

.... I do rather fancy the new Fiat Panda 4x4.
It looks like I will be changing jobs in a couple of months - the advantage is my buisness milage will shoot up and I can get a crown car - so for about £70 a month all in I can have any small car...
Should it be a C2, should I go for a C3 Pluriel? Should I get a Mini 1?
Naaaaw... Im really tempted by a yellow Fiat 4x4 Panda.
Its either that or use my AX and get 53p/mile and be taxed to buggery on it.
bikeboyz
My Cars:

Post by bikeboyz »

Is there a Panda 4x4 1.3 Diesel yet?
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bikeboyz</i>

Is there a Panda 4x4 1.3 Diesel yet?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yes indeed - it puts out a shattering 70BHP!
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

C3's seem to be everywhere in brum, they must have sold loads, guy over the road has one loves it to bits. Except for the alarm that seems to go off randomly. Oh well some things never change.
bikeboyz
My Cars:

Post by bikeboyz »

If you want a Fiat, my Bertone Punto Cabriolet may be coming up for sale, providing the 504 passes the MOT on Thursday.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Marty, you're lucky enough already and now you want a public flogging as well? Can't make up my mind whether you're kinky or just greedy.
Before you make your mind up, the C4 has had rave reviews. The Mini is not fit to be mentioned on this forum, being a designer handbag for the deep of pocket and shallow of wit. The Pluriel is not the best of Citroens. If your tax depends on it, then you're probably condemmned to a Polo.
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Having discovered the joys of £5 a day parking with the offices for my new clinic it looks for all the world like i will be getting a scooter to pop into town on.
The AX will live on.... Which is a good thing really as im growing fond of it (but dont tell it).
Im saving my pennies for when i can afford one of the new C5's (in about 4 years!) Its amazing the 1.6 HDi puts out more power than my 2.0!
Now about that flogging....
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Mike an old mate of mine had one of the old shap 4X4 Panda's. It had a system by puch?. If the body hadn't of rotted away it would have gone on for ever. Great in the snow and off road (for what it was). Only ran on about £5 of petrol a week as well.