general rant

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

landylass
My Cars:

general rant

Post by landylass »

[:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Ahhh thats better, didnt want to kick the 2cv,dogs or cat!
David W
My Cars:

Post by David W »

Carole,
I can only agree with you sentiments.
But then I would as much of my occupation is the same as yours, and so are both the vehicle makes I currently run/support.
Sad to say we are now down to just one Series...and a rolling chassis in the hedge at that. Still as long as you have a steering wheel and tax disc holder there's enough to start from.
In fact the only bit of our profile that doesn't match is the sheep...kept away from them so far.
Have you thought about a 4x4 2CV?
David
landylass
My Cars:

Post by landylass »

[:D]OOOOOH yeeees, But the other half says a big noo, Still I had "Brian" in the field on day 2 of ownership(it is to wet for the disco)lol. The series 3 had just had an engine transplant(from bad too worse) The reason I bought the 2cv was to replace my (well, his really) series 2a that he sold , because it was all but dead. Driving the 2cv gives me just as much pleasure as i got from driving "tonka" I just cannot get as many sheep in the back,well not till i take out the back seat at lambing time. Been on the 2cv 4x4 site looks brill, My original "rant" was brought on by a phone call to dvla, PRESS 1, Press 3, Press *... Arghhhh. All I wanted to know was why they sent the 2cv new reg document back to its previous owner, Who then binned it, Because she thought it was now irrelevant. I might add that when I did get to speak to a human at DVLA they could not deal with my enquiry because of the data protection act..........Hence RANT. P.S. sheep really are marvellous animals, and no am not welsh or from yorkshire...And the old landies ah well think it is an addiction.[:I][:I]