The FCF International Couriers plc.

All the sticky threads from the Citroen and Activa forums have been relocated here at least on a temporary basis.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Re: The FCF International Couriers plc.

Post by myglaren »

Dome Tam, thanks.
Skull
Donor 2024
My Cars: Citroën Xantia XII HDi
Citroën AX XII

Missing AX 1.4D Echo

Post by Skull »

Only distance driving I do is an annual (May) trip from home in Darlington, Durham down to Southend Essex normally via Clacton Essex and direct return happy to take anything Xantia shaped feel free to add/use me....
On my 4th Citroën Xantia (X2 HDi (110))
Citroën sAXo Memphis Mk II
Gone
Xantia x3 (2.0i TCT Activa)(2.1 TD SX)(1.9 TD Estate)
Xsara HDi VTR Coupe / Saxo 1.1i / BX 1.9 d / 4 x AX's (1.4D /1.5D)
2 x 406 (1.9 TD Estate/2.1 TD Saloon) 405 1.9 D Estate 306 1.9 XTDT Hatch
van ordinaire
(Donor 2017)
Location: Live & work in London but weekend in Devon (or do I now live in Torbay & work in London?)
My Cars: Citroens:-
'81 2CV Club (quietly sleeping in a parallel universe)
'05 (yes, really) C15
'97 Xantia Exclusive estate
others:-
'96 Jeep Cherokee Limited - the "donor"
'99 Jeep Cherokee Orvis - the green one
'97 Jeep Cherokee Limited - the red one
'99 Cadillac Seville STS
'96 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
& numerous what might be described as abandoned projects!

Post by van ordinaire »

As some of you may have noticed, I'm all over the place - & generally driving around - although not so much in the Winter months.

Always happy to help.
Citroens:-
'81 2CV Club :cry:
'05 C15 :!:
'97 Xantia Exclusive estate [-o<
others:-
Jeep XJ Cherokees x 3 :?
'96 Cadillac Eldorado
'99 Cadillac STS :|
& the numerous "abandoned projects" #-o
Skull
Donor 2024
My Cars: Citroën Xantia XII HDi
Citroën AX XII

Missing AX 1.4D Echo

Post by Skull »

9 JUL 18 Leeds Airport to Southend via Clacton
16 JUL 18 Southend to Leeds possible via Luton

Xantia HDi Hatch + dog available for clean parts courier if pre-arranged :roll:
On my 4th Citroën Xantia (X2 HDi (110))
Citroën sAXo Memphis Mk II
Gone
Xantia x3 (2.0i TCT Activa)(2.1 TD SX)(1.9 TD Estate)
Xsara HDi VTR Coupe / Saxo 1.1i / BX 1.9 d / 4 x AX's (1.4D /1.5D)
2 x 406 (1.9 TD Estate/2.1 TD Saloon) 405 1.9 D Estate 306 1.9 XTDT Hatch
jrc5
My Cars:

Post by jrc5 »

I know this thread isn't active, but I could offer the following areas during my work hours;
Gravesend to east Sussex (Hastings to Eastbourne) usually every Monday and most of the 2nd week of every month.
Gravesend to SE London (I travel as far in as vauxhall and as far down as Sutton) usually the 3rd week of every month.

Obviously I can do anything that's in between those destinations as long as it doesn't excessively impact my travel time/work. Also the trips can be in reverse to what is listed.
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

probably a bit cheeky, but i am wanting to buy a bonnet from the MK19 area for my Talbot express (roughly 2ft by 5ft) but it is collection only, and being on the south island this is slightly costly for me to go and get, would anyone be able to collect from the vendor in the next two weeks and drop it somewhere below the M4 where my father could collect it or drop it to him in Winchester?

Thought it was worth an ask here first.

Many Thanks
D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Michel
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: Some cars and a motorbike

Post by Michel »

If it can be got as far as Twyford l will run it down to Winchester..
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

MK19 - if you mean Northern areas of Milton Keynes - is local'ish to me Dean but I have no way of collecting/transporting it...

I could perhaps offer short-term storage for it but only if it could be delivered here...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Michel
(Donor 2022)

Post by Michel »

CitroJim wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 07:00 MK19 - if you mean Northern areas of Milton Keynes - is local'ish to me Dean but I have no way of collecting/transporting it...

I could perhaps offer short-term storage for it but only if it could be delivered here...

If it can be got to Jim's, I could get it to Winchester for a small donation of diesel tokens. I don't drink, so beer tokens are of no use to me and I'm skint :-p
bobins
Donor 2023
My Cars: Kia Sportage
Mazda BT-50
Land Rover SIII SWB
V-F-R800
SL320
MX5

Post by bobins »

If you do get paid in beer tokens, then I'll buy them off you at a 1:1 exchange rate if that suits :)
Sadly no longer a C5 owner :(
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

Compensation in any form of currency would be provided, however, a brand new bonnet all primed up and delivered to my door can be had from coastal motorhomes for £200, this guy wanted £129 for a used (admittedly very good) bonnet in a shade of white suitable to make the van look OK until the better weather arrives and the great re-shelling can commence.
my van was clearly spec'd with the full brown package, i need to fit (deep breath), outer wings, front slam panel, door bottoms, scuttle, inner and outer arches, plus substantial repairs to both inner wings and the top of the firewall that meets the scuttle as one bonnet hinge is no longer technically attached to the van, or is the van no longer attached to the hinge?

Anyway I digress, this one on Ebay has just been upped in price to £139.99 at some point in the last 24hrs for reasons i do not understand, and it is in north MK.....somewhere. £60.01 is a lot of dosh but based purely on the agro factor i think a new bonnet is calling at this moment in time, especially since i will have to be buying a flatpack van anyway, what for tickling with the angry pixie stick.

Thank you though gentlemen, your kindness and generosity, as ever, knows no bounds.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Michel
(Donor 2022)

Post by Michel »

That price seems pretty good, but if you change your mind I'll happily run up to Jim's and get it or could as actually pick it up on Saturday morning from the seller and call on Jim on my way
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That seems a bit naughty - upping the price like that!
Michel wrote: 19 Nov 2018, 07:58 That price seems pretty good, but if you change your mind I'll happily run up to Jim's and get it or could as actually pick it up on Saturday morning from the seller and call on Jim on my way
Mike, as always, it would be lovely to see you :)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
jgra1
(Donor 2021)
My Cars: 2010 C5 X7 2.0 hdi 160 exc auto
MG TF 135
Boxer II 2.2 camper conversion
BMW R1200RT
BMW K1300 R
Honda V F R 800 5thG / MT500 Armstrong

Post by jgra1 »

chaps, would anyone like a bit of cash?

I want to buy a part but the seller will not let me pay for and send a courier for it!! grrr

is anyone near or in postcode ST6? who would be able to pick up the part and then allow parcel force to pick it up from them?

the part appears quite rare, but has little value, it is a psa front wing.

thanks for any help

John
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Post by daviemck2006 »

I'm driving from Macduff to Sunderland on wednesday with the 205 on my trailer. If anyone wants anything couriered on the way down that will fit in the yeti, or wasts anything taken north at all on wednesday late afternoon/evening then message me and it may be able to be done. Anything on the way or even a little diversion would be considered. A car from newcastle to Aberdeen would be great. The trailer tows well loaded but it bangs, crashes and is a bit of a PITA empty!
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Citroen relay camper 2012
In the family
Seat Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2019 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2